Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Monim hahahah great movie!...I just left the beach here and we normally have about 50 ... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Monim hahahah great movie!...I just left the beach here and we normally have about 50 yard of sand til the water..but right now its only about 10...pretty crazy surge!!! I hope that downtfish's beach home makes it at least "ok"..so ur memories arent lost...I lost everything I owned in katrina and even though mother nature threw her at us..losing my stuff still hurts pretty fn bad.

Monim..if ur 2 min from seawall..u better be prepared!!! Just in case water begins to fill ur house...I'm just goin by what we went through with katrina not to scare u but good info since ur so close...u may want to make sure u have a chain saw or ax..something to cut a hole in ur roof from attic if u end up there waiting for tide to go back out. I know it sounds scary but u wouldn't believe how many people had to do that from katrina. Katrina was bigger yeh but..never know what a hurricane will bring your way. Just giving u fair heads up if u stay at home for ike. Be safe

Weather channel just said galvaston area on the seawall may see up to 22 feet waves...lol..hope ur not anywhere near that, monim

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    No not that close to galveston! But woah that is crazy. My house is pretty high up so I don't think I will flood. I have already bit off all my finger nails though. I am in corpus Christi. The hurricane has yet to turn north. Our weather man keeps saying if it doesn't turn we are in big trouble. Ugh ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeh u never know! And neither do weather people..ill never forget the projected path of katrina..they had the eye of katrina going through the west side of louisiana..and at 4am it went straight north unexpectedly..and cought mississippi offguard completely..we didn't even have an evacuation really due to the projected path being so far west of us..lol..it was really odd..lol

PIN/ID
    248fd367
    Yea that is crazy. No one seems to be worried except me ha ha I guess everyone is assuming it will go in the projected path but I don't.we are due for a hurricane we have been so lucky. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm riding it out as well. I live off of I-10 West, near the Beltway. I did brave the crowds today, and I got gas yesterday. I hope things don't get too bad, but plan on being outside taking some pics of Mother Nature at her worst!!!

PIN/ID
    248fd367
    Are a lot of places running out of gas?Stay inside!you might get blown away jk Lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all affected. Be safe.

Neighbors are getting mad cuz the wind keeps setting my alarm ha. Be safe all texas stackers!

Def post some pics! I have some from gustav and a couple from ike so far but I don't know how to post. Nothn seems to work.

schott no está en línea Stack level 2
    I went through Wilma a couple of years ago and it was no fun. Get a battery powered radio and fill up your gas tank as soon as possible. Get ready for a wild ride. I was in a hotel with hurricane proof glass and the wind still made the windows flex quit a bit. Be careful and stay safe.

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Be safe and take care of your selves! Stay in touch with your fellow stackers...
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    All my fellow texans are in my prayers. This storm looks like a monster hitting 250 miles a way. Be safe all and keep in touch. Have a lot of fam in Victoria/Wharton and Port la vaca hope it weakens. But, looks like galveston area is gonna get slammed~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    All of you trying to stick it out! Please know your limits and take care of your families!! National Weather Service says its gonna be bad.

Nothings more precious than your one single life!!!
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast