I tried to do a search, but to no avail. Is it possible to include ... General Blackberry forum

Operation_X no está en línea Stack level 1

Html Signature in BIS 1.8 Webclient

Advertisement

I tried to do a search, but to no avail. Is it possible to include an html signature in my BIS 1.8 webclient? If so, please write down everything that must be done, step by step. I use this email for business transactions... so I hope it is possible. Thanks for your time.

Re: Html Signature in BIS 1.8 Webclient

Quote Originally Posted by Operation_X
    I tried to do a search, but to no avail. Is it possible to include an html signature in my BIS 1.8 webclient? If so, please write down everything that must be done, step by step. I use this email for business transactions... so I hope it is possible. Thanks for your time.
    Anyone? I would really like to know the answer to this question...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Have you tried to do so? I know it uses plain text, and since the BB doesnt handle html emails, Im assuming it wont use html signatures...

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Have you tried to do so? I know it uses plain text, and since the BB doesnt handle html emails, Im assuming it wont use html signatures...
    I attempted to input an html signature in the BIS 1.8 settings from my PC. However, when sending an email directly from my BB, there is just code at the other end. It is ironic, indeed, that when sending from an email account via laptop TO my 7130e, a letter-based URL link is provided on the handheld for me to click on, thus rerouting me conveniently to the webpage. When I access my BIS inbox via my notebook, I see not the code but the html visual image itself.