Can someone tell me how to take a phone list from a memory card that ... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

HTML

Advertisement

Can someone tell me how to take a phone list from a memory card that is in html format and put in on a bb. I have a phone number transfer machine i can use also but i will not take the numbers from the card to the phone. I used the machine to take from phone to card though. Any help is very appreciated.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

If i transfer the numbers to a HTC device running windows...you think i could get them to transfer to the bb that way?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    If it's on a windows device you should be able to use desktop manager to perform a switch device wizard
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Its in a mem card. And they changed the file name. Aggervating lol
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

they actually removed the read only file that was created for me to go back and restore the file to the bb. Trying a few diff thigns. Anyone think if i make that file as a outlook file ill be able to restore the numbers?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well from HTC device (window OS) you can SYNC the contact list with Outlook. Subsequently, SYNC the contacts with BB through Desktop Manager. Let's hope this helps.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125

Yeh, the numbers are from bb to SD card. and the read only file that would allow me to transfer back to the bb has been deleted. I tried transferring to an HTC device but the htc just read it for what it is and would not rewrite the file for me in the correct format nor would it allow me to transfer from HTC to bb using my phone book transfer machine. Im not to sure on what to do now.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH