as mentioned in the following thread http://forums.pinstack.com/f64/game_...rogers-116612/ Rogers have pushed games to their customers' BBs. ... General Blackberry forum

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

how do you uninstall apps that don't appear in any aps list?

Advertisement

as mentioned in the following thread

http://forums.pinstack.com/f64/game_...rogers-116612/

Rogers have pushed games to their customers' BBs. Unfortunately, the games don't show up in the options > advanced >applications list. they also don't show up in the applications list in DM.

so the question is...how do I get rid of them??

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Only advice I have is to delete the service books for them. This is only temporary becuase once you restart your phone or push your service books they'll be back. Personally tmo pushes buncha demos to my phone I just hide them go to optionsn advanced options, service books to delete.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    That is the only way so far!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep. Stuff that's pushed to your phone gets re-pushed every time you reboot. It can be annoying but it's part of your "service" from your carrier.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, they are usually just launchers giving you the option to install the app/game when you click them, not the actual app/game themselves. That's why they don't show up in applications lists. The launchers do not take up much memory, but they are a nuisance...stuffing them in a folder then hiding the folder is the way to go.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok, that is a relief.

I did notice that when I launched them all it did was open a browser. if the APP is not there, then I guess it is no issue to just hide the icon.

man oh man this is annoying.