i had a friend bluetooth to me a video! it plays fine on my bb! ... General Blackberry forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Question how to view a video on home pc

Advertisement

i had a friend bluetooth to me a video! it plays fine on my bb! however i want to view it on my home pc! i also would like to forward/email the video! however the only option it gives is to send it vie google-talk! thanks to all pinstackers!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    well... a couple questions... is the video saved to a memory card or the phone... and the file may be t large to send in a message... and if you were gonna try to bluetoothing it to someone just make sure your paired with the device or it wont give you the option to send "via bluetooth"

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Lightbulb view video on pc

i dont have a problem with sending it vie bluetooth! it was sent to me vie bluethooth and saved to my memory card.thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    well... a couple questions... is the video saved to a memory card or the phone... and the file may be t large to send in a message... and if you were gonna try to bluetoothing it to someone just make sure your paired with the device or it wont give you the option to send "via bluetooth"

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    ok well if you wanna watch it on your computer judt turn on the mass storage mode and double click it from your folder view... i do it all the time. and about the sending in an email i dont believe you can do that, so dont get your panties all in a bunch. just pull out the wedgie, take a deep breath and tuck your balls back in buddy.

PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Lightbulb view video on pc

doesnt work! windows cannot open this file: to open this file, windows needs to know what program created it. windows can go online to look it up automatically,or you can manually select from a list of programs on your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    ok well if you wanna watch it on your computer judt turn on the mass storage mode and double click it from your folder view... i do it all the time. and about the sending in an email i dont believe you can do that, so dont get your panties all in a bunch. just pull out the wedgie, take a deep breath and tuck your balls back in buddy.

PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    i dont have a problem viewing pictures in this issue at all! only this video! thanks

PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

File Type: Unknown
    Description: Windows does not recognize this file type.

You may search the following Web site for related software and information:

You may purchase or download software related to this file type from the following Web site:

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    When you enable mass storage and look at the file what extension is it, 3gp? Either you have media encryption enabled so the file is exension.rem or the extension is just not recognized by windows as you do not have the file support enabled. If it is 3gp you will need to download the proper plugin or install a media player on your PC that natively supports it.

Pete6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I fond this free 3GP converter http://www.digital-digest.com/softwa...5&ssid=0&did=1 3GP_Converter034.zip.

Copy the file to your PC and then convert it with this. Worked 1st time for me.

The software is conveniently native in Japanese but there is a drop box to pick languages. Thankfully one choice is English.

tiger123sw no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207ab3
    I use this ... http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/ it is free and fast .. and in english convert to .wmv

Saltzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244b783e
    Quicktime or vlc media player should work fine~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Thumbs up view video on pc

thanks your info worked great!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger123sw View Post
    I use this ... http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/ it is free and fast .. and in english convert to .wmv