hi, I am new to this site.. Butmy problem is i bought blackberry 7100v from ... General Blackberry forum

chiragchavda no está en línea Stack level 1

how to setup blackberry?

Advertisement

hi,

I am new to this site.. Butmy problem is i bought blackberry 7100v from vodafone in uk now its been one year and i dont want to carry on with contract so i moved with the t-mobile and buy pay as you go sim card but t-mobile said they cant change the settings it has been already register with the vodafone in their accounts email.. so can any one tell me how to delete the accounts details and register with t-mobile.. or get directly setting in blackberry like other nokia phones for using wap and other gprs facility....
    Thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    First the Blackberry data is provisioned on SIM card for "Blackberry data service" you can't use a SIM from a Blackberry for data in a non-Blackberry phone and the same visa versa. Unless the new 7100's are differn't. I work with Cingular Wireless and all Blackberry customers can only be postpaid IF they want to use voice. A prepaid SIM in a Blackberry will not work with data/wap. You can switch carriers but you'll have to stay post paid.

Let me know if your case it the same.

Regards,

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask