Hello I would like to know if it is possible to save an email received ... General Blackberry forum

murgajm no está en línea Stack level 1

How to save a received email into device memory

Advertisement

Hello
    I would like to know if it is possible to save an email received in the blackberry and save it into device memory and after that with the desktop manager to be able to transfer this mail to my computer.
    I know that I can transfer a file from my computer to the blackberry device memory but I was not able to do the same trying to transfer a received email from blackberry to pc.
    I need this because sometimes I am in zones where there is no internet connection for my notebook and however I can receive emails with blackberry. So I would like to take advantage of that. Sometimes I received attached file that it can be opened in the blackberry so I need to transfer them to my computer.
    any help would be very appreciated.
    Thanks in adavance

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Re: How to save a received email into device memory

while reading the message you'd like to save, click the trackwheel, and choose Save Message. As for transferring it to your PC, I'm not sure what you're trying to do, if it's possible, or how to do it. Best thing to do might be to forward that message to an email account that you can access from your PC, and download it from there.
    Hope that helps! Welcome to The Stacks!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150