Hi Anyone know how can i save/move existing emails in blackberry back to ms outlook? ... General Blackberry forum

nkotb no está en línea Stack level 1

How to save/move emails back ?

Advertisement

Hi

Anyone know how can i save/move existing emails in blackberry
    back to ms outlook?

(not referring to desktop manager of backup/restore)

there are hundreds over of emails need to be saved to somewhere else
    before wiping the device, as the original mail unable to to be found in outlook.

even though it can be manually forward back to yourself to fix it, but when i try
    that, those emails with attachment when forwarded back to myself, the attachment
    wont be received in outlook.

is there a shortcut way to highlight (select all) emails in blackberry instead of choosing one at a time ?

please advise
    I am new to BB device and BES...

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    hold the caps button and move the trackball up will select them all but that wont help if u are lookin to recovery the emails and have them sent back to outlook account cause u can only do one at a time

nkotb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by briana1988 View Post
    hold the caps button and move the trackball up will select them all but that wont help if u are lookin to recovery the emails and have them sent back to outlook account cause u can only do one at a time
    Thanks brian. will try that later.

do you have any idea why the forwarded attachment email back to outlook, it wont show attachment ?
    I am new to BB device and BES...

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by nkotb View Post
    Thanks brian. will try that later.

do you have any idea why the forwarded attachment email back to outlook, it wont show attachment ?

sometimes it wont, only work around would be to is save the attachment to the bb, copy the email or go to reset it, and add the attachment u saved into the email again i have not tryed to send a email that was sent to the bb back to the pc so i can try in a few but what i said above is one way to save the attachment and readd it to the email