I have a small annoyance with my BB. 8900 running v5.0.0.681. My real-estate agent has ... General Blackberry forum

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

how to remove email addresses from replyTo option

Advertisement

I have a small annoyance with my BB. 8900 running v5.0.0.681.

My real-estate agent has an primary email address, which is stored in my address book with her other contact info.

example.... agentname@real-estatecompany.com

but she also uses a different address to send me listing alerts. noreply@real-estatecompany.com her name is not in the email address, but her name is in the From field. and this email address is not stored in my address book.

she also has a different address when she needs to send me forms. again, this address is not stored in my address book.

the problem is that when I ever want to send her an email, my BB will ask me which three of the her addresses I want to use. the primary, noreply, or the form address. Like it would if the contact had more than one address. but she only has one address in my addressbook.

how and why is the addressbook associating these other email addresses to her? I will give the BB credit, it is right. these address are all her's. but they are not in my address book.

is there a way to clear out these other addresses?

thanks

P

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Try this little plug-in:

http://bberryapp.com/blackberryappli.../forwardreply/

It Will appear in the message option menu.
    It works wonders for me and when you reply+edit or Forward+edit. It allows you to edit the whole mail, including the addresses. Give it a go.If it works for you, save the address above in in your memos/notes with this little (another useful) plug-in:

http://www.atomichelix.com/downloads...lix_notify.jad

Good luck !

sorry delfim, my subject line was misleading.

but I know what my problem is. its because I have the gmail rim plugin my BB its saving all email addresses I receive.

so when I am composing an email its showing all possible addresses I would have for that contact, regardless if the address does or does note exist in my addressbook.

thanks

found the setting.

go into your gmail inbox, go to options, general options. show recent contacts when composing email...change to NO.

done.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well that's an eye opener for me as Well. Thanks!