Hi I was reading about possibility of using my company acount with email xyz@t-mobile.sk throught ... General Blackberry forum

rugby no está en línea Stack level 2

How to make BES from BIS?

Advertisement

Hi
    I was reading about possibility of using my company acount with email xyz@t-mobile.sk throught BIS service not thought POP3 or IMAP4 as external mailbox. See this::: You’ll want that to be sent from your corporate account too, and the web interface supplied with prosumer BlackBerry accounts lets you customise the “From:” address so that outgoing emails will appear to come from your corporate email account. http://www.pcauthority.com.au/featur...=3760&CIPseq=0. I will transfer my corporate mailbox to xyz@blackberry.t-mobile.sk and when I will answer I want my corporate adress to be seen by recipient. So I need somewhere ( in device or at blackberry.t-mobile.sk) to change my FROM to my corporate adress. According to upper mentioned article it should be possible. But I dont know how. Could you please hepl me?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: How to make BES from BIS?

If you can get to your email from POP or OWA then you can add them to your BIS account. Then you can send from which ever account you want to. I currectly use OWA for my work email and have 3 other POP acounts on my device along with my sprint.blackberry.net account.