Do you think it's safe enough to log into my wachovia account? How secure are ... General Blackberry forum

Trottsky no está en línea Stack level 2

how safe are days transfers?

Advertisement

Do you think it's safe enough to log into my wachovia account? How secure are data networks?

I'm on AT&T.

I meant data transfers. Still getting used to SureType.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Blackberry are pretty safe device. I usually log on to my banking account via the browser. I just recently use it to transfer funds so as I can get the bold...lol

207b2423

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    I use mine for my banlk transfers. Don't think its any riskier than a PC. If u want extra security, u can enable a firewall under the security options
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Allright cool. I use the standard browser as well. Thanks guys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    they are pretty safe, i do all my banking and a lot of bill paying over my bb
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6

Post Actually

The U.S. Government uses them in their day to day tasks and for data security and protection, you shouldn't worry about that too much, as the only way someone can get something off of a Blackberry you secured with a password is if you gave them the password. The device will wipe itself and unhook from the network it was on if you reach the password try limit, and as far as over the network security, the India government got pissed because it was TOO secure and they couldn't listen in, I trust my blackberry and RIM in general for data security.

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Your BlackBerry is probably safer than your PC! PCs are more prone to viruses, keyloggers, etc.. the BlackBerry environment is pretty secure. All data transferred to your bank should be encrypted using SSL.