Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

While it's no scientific test, I believe I type at around 30 wpm on my ... General Blackberry forum

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

While it's no scientific test, I believe I type at around 30 wpm on my Blackberry (timing on my laptop clock with a simple paragraph found online). On a real keyboard, I go up around 120 - 140.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I like the comment "I type as fast as I need"...its not like you can't set down your berry or that its some huge race to finish most things.

I know full well that I don't type as fast on my Curve as I do on my PC, but I'm fine with that, one of the prices to pay for Pinstack on the go!

Always good to be faster, but its not like typing faster on your BB is gonna benefit you in the same way that a strong WPM on PC will when job hunting.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Thats true but I was just curious. BB and a few other QWERTY keyboard phones make typing easy. Most of us type pretty fast on our phones and keyboards, not because we're racing but because we can. Do you type slower just because you're emailing a buddy and its not that important? Probably not. We use our BB's alot so it's something that just happens. If you watch a person with a BB text/email someone its usually a little longer than most people type on other phones. Plus it happens so quick its looks weird, its kinda funny actually.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I heard there was a contest in Toronto where I'm from. It was done by a radio station and the winner got a new Bold when it came out. I can't remember the WPM though. Someone here should devise a test...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12