Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My 8707g has dropped countlessly, 8100 less than a dozen BUT the Curve never suffered ... General Blackberry forum

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: How many times have you dropped it?

Advertisement

My 8707g has dropped countlessly, 8100 less than a dozen BUT the Curve never suffered any drops so far. Hopefully it stays like that. But, most probably will drop it at will if i got my self a brand new 8320

cindylov4 no está en línea Stack level 1

I dropped my last curve only once but that was enough to get dents on it! (dropped it getting outta my car..hit the road) But I'm trying very hard not to drop this one! wish me luck!

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

I have an otter box so that about sums up how often it gets dropped.b but it always comes out looking good as new.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

I haven't dropped my new 8320 yet, but I've only had it for a week. I dropped my Pearl countless times in the year that I had it. It gives it character.

adam.sn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4c7dab38

... Hundreds of times. I'm not exaggerating either. I had an 8703 for a while and would repeatedly drop it to show clients how durable they are. That fact alone sold more bb's than any of the features. They have to hold up to a 10 foot drop onto concrete. I have no problems dropping them. I'm sure my 8130 could hold up the same way - but it's too pretty for me to want to drop it.

Cheers.
    - Adam

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Haha, wow nice stories. Has anyone happen to make amazing catches?

charrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240820C4

No case for it at all, i have it in the holster that you wear on your belt clip I treat my phone like i treat my gun...LOL

But yeah it hits the ground pops open,I pick it up and put it back together again...
    "Give me Liberty but I much rather have my Blackberry 8100"

charrell

PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by charrell View Post
    No case for it at all, i have it in the holster that you wear on your belt clip I treat my phone like i treat my gun...LOL

But yeah it hits the ground pops open,I pick it up and put it back together again...
    Wow, yours actually popped open? Mine NEVER has, lol.

Tangocore no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2069029A

this baby is gonna stay tight with me (i broke my last 2 cell (n370 and a660) antennas).
    Also broke my iAudio x5 (back when it was the best mp3 player on the market) on a bike ride going down a hill at 35mph and it slip out of my pocket

ricanbrat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    @$km3!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've dropped mine numerous times. A few times it the backing and battery came out. I also dropped it in the toilet! But it survived.

PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by ricanbrat View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've dropped mine numerous times. A few times it the backing and battery came out. I also dropped it in the toilet! But it survived.
    Wow, the toilet is one of the greatest survival ones. Usually any phone gets it in the toilet!

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Never ever dropped it. I was close to dropping it once. It was on my desk and got pushed off, but I caught it with...my feet :/

ricanbrat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    @$km3!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR View Post
    Wow, the toilet is one of the greatest survival ones. Usually any phone gets it in the toilet!
    I almost cried when it fell in. Case and all! I pulled the battery out, let dat dry,n used a blowdryer 2 dry my ph. After that the phone turned on but whenever I pressed the keys it would me all screwed up. For example if I pressed the number 3 for the letter "I" it would give me a "q". I was so sad I thought that was the last of it. But I continued to blowdry the keys and by the end of the nite it was fine. I had saved my berrys life lol

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

I would baby this thing and the 1st time I dropped my heart kicked into 2nd gear...then it would slip at the dumbest times. No major scratches or dings though. I'd say about 4 time overall~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by takadante View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Never ever dropped it. I was close to dropping it once. It was on my desk and got pushed off, but I caught it with...my feet :/
    Whoaaa thats sick my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by ricanbrat View Post
    I almost cried when it fell in. Case and all! I pulled the battery out, let dat dry,n used a blowdryer 2 dry my ph. After that the phone turned on but whenever I pressed the keys it would me all screwed up. For example if I pressed the number 3 for the letter "I" it would give me a "q". I was so sad I thought that was the last of it. But I continued to blowdry the keys and by the end of the nite it was fine. I had saved my berrys life lol
    Aww a case of BB doctor! Good job, ricanbrat. You've saved a life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast