Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can be sitting in the living room and my berry be in the bedroom. ... General Blackberry forum

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I can be sitting in the living room and my berry be in the bedroom. All the sudden my hip begins to vibrate (and my berry is 40 feet away from me. I have slapped my hip soooo many times. Now I believe my berry just has that unusual app called telepathic. It can sense when someone wants to call and let's my hip know a call is coming in soon. lol

Stay Cool Stackers,

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    That is toooo funny, I believe u have it worse than me.lol . "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Ill have my phone up to my ear and still feel a vibe in my pocket, I reach for my pocket to grab my phone and then realize I have it bad~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't suffer from phantom ringing because I have a distinct nextel ring sound. I DO however suffer from phantom vibrate. I'm always putting my hang on my phone at work to see if its vibrating and also touching my pocket for the same reasons. It is kinda weird but no one ever notices so its not like its embarassing or anything. Haha pretty weird.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Guilty. And i definitely suffer from phantom LED...i swear i see the flashing red light every time i glance @ my phone. Then pick it up and feel dumb cuz no one ever hits me up! lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234