Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by gazar Even though < 18 year olds are classed as "minors" I ... General Blackberry forum

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Re: How many minors own a bb?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    Even though < 18 year olds are classed as "minors" I reckon that some of the 13 year olds are a helivay lot smarted than you think. they can amaze you with there intelligence and uncluttered opinions. Be aware the next generation !! always good news !!
    I don't disagree, 13 year olds are probably smarter then they were 10 years ago...All I know is how much I depend on my bb and am addicted to my bb. And it's not always a good addiction. Children should not depend so much on any device, and a child in front of a computer screen, bb, tv is not getting what they need physically. They should be outside playing sports, there's not enough of that...I don't say take it out completely. Yes computers ars extremely important. So put them in the classrooms. Bottom line, no child needs a BlackBerry....

Of course, that's just my opinion.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    ...I reckon a smart 12-13 year old is the equivalent of a 18 year old nowadays. how nieve to call them minors !!
    it's not "nieve" to call them minors.. they are. That word does not define a person because of how "smart" they are, but because of physical age (not mental age as you tried to put it).

Quote Originally Posted by tashacash
    .... Yes computers ars extremely important. So put them in the classrooms. Bottom line, no child needs a BlackBerry....
    I agree. And by child, it doesn't mean everyone under 18 is a "child"... we all know that there are many minors that are VERY mature, and we also know that most kids in middle and high school have cell phones and abuse them, so that is why many of us here wonder why some have BB's. It's commendable to those with BB's that actually use them for a good reason.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I'm 15 and I have a blackberry but I have to admit when I first got it I had no plans on using all of the phones features. After I got the phone I realized that I can take full advantage of my applications by using the memo for my notes, and my tasks for upcoming tests and projects. Also I sometimes use opera mini to find my definitions for vocabulary my teacher may give me. So I try to take advantage of this phone as much as I can. But also my mother and father has one also. My dad uses this forum also but rarely post and I tend to help my mother out with stuff on her phone since I got it before her and is slowly learning and I ask my my dad for help with my phone if I need it so all is well!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12