Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I was working, there was a lot of info coming in from diff departments ... General Blackberry forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

When I was working, there was a lot of info coming in from diff departments that I needed to keep an eye on, so at that time I used to get an easy 250 to 300 emails a day on my BES... That, juiced up with unlimited texts with my girl (now x girl)... And we used to back and forth all day... Somewhere in the vacinity of d00ish to 1000 a day... Usually ended up with monthly counts of approx 50k sms on the bill, 3 to 5 days worth on sms... And usually never more than 1500 emails on the device ever...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    When I was working, there was a lot of info coming in from diff departments that I needed to keep an eye on, so at that time I used to get an easy 250 to 300 emails a day on my BES... That, juiced up with unlimited texts with my girl (now x girl)... And we used to back and forth all day... Somewhere in the vacinity of d00ish to 1000 a day... Usually ended up with monthly counts of approx 50k sms on the bill, 3 to 5 days worth on sms... And usually never more than 1500 emails on the device ever...
    Those were the days of my trusty 8700g - tmobile service...

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had around 12-20k sms messages before and it slowed me down a bit but I try to stay under a thousand now.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    2748 total. All but 11 are texts.....from the last week. :O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12