I would like to get a feel for how everyone uses their blackberry... Do you ... General Blackberry forum

danchang111 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

How do you use your BB?

Advertisement

I would like to get a feel for how everyone uses their blackberry...

Do you use a separate phone and blackberry?

How do you use your blackberry? (Primarily for e-mail, phone, sms, etc).

How often do you check your blackberry?

Are you addicted?

__________________________________________________ _____________

I'll go first:

I will use two phones. Right now I use the an imported motorola for SMS and phone calls, and the Blackberry Curve for data. Soon I will use the Blackberry Curve for phone and sms only, and the 8800 for e-mails and web. (I know this may seem a little odd, but I can't help myself. I love BBs)

i check and respond to e-mails every chance I get with the blackberry. I go to UCLA, so I'm responding to e-mails while walking to class, walking back, or eating food. It saves a lot of time for studying!

And Yes, my name is Daniel and i am Blackberry-holic.

bwell2u no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: How do you use your BB?

I use my BB Pearl for everything. I think the only way I would have another device is if I had another BB to use. I love my BB Pearl and I can't imagine using anything else...not even that other high priced gadget is being over hyped right now...you know the "Jesus phone" Yeah right...RIM has proven to be the leader in the business world, and now has a following of consumers who love BBs just as much.

danchang111 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Hi Eric! *waves* That's the first step. Admit that you have an addiction. =)

I'm happily addicted!

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I use my bb for email, phone and sms as well as email before, during and after class and to kill time at work, its also my primary internet browsing device

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Well i use it for everything, camera, sms, email, word proccessing, storage, mp3, ebook reader, IM and so on, the only thing i dont use it for is modem for my pc, and mms and internet browsing, as there is no unlimited data in canada. everything else is my BB. I use it everywhere, and yes i am addicted.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I use my bb for phone, mp3 player, email and messaging. I'm truly addicted. Everytime I switch to something else I go back to a bb.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Seeing as I have about 6 e-mail addresses for different things, I wanted the ability not to have to spend an hour a day behind my laptop when I got home. Rather spend the time with the wife or doing more fun things (as I sit behind a computer all day).

Also, my Palm died so I needed a PDA. In the end, I got a BlackBerry Pearl and it solves all my problems. One device to carry, great phonebook abilities (a real hidden plus) and full PDA application. Couple that with the ability to check my mail during lunch or while taking a coffee break and I free up tons of time for more important things in life.

Addicted? Perhaps
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B

Hi my name is Ken and I'm a BB addict

I use by BB as my pirmary comm device. My e-mail is reviewed with it first. This allows me to focus on the important messages when I turn the 'puter on.
    All my call are forwared to my bb cell. I use vonage and have my office call ring the cell and desk at the same time. As a plus thia allows me to use the BB as a caller I'd.
    I use google maps to keep from getting lost. The gps is pretty cool. I don't need it but I run it anyway.
    I pretty much check pinstack exclusivily with it.
    Yahoo and AIM are always on. My friends and fam can't tell that I am not at a computer.
    This thing is always in my pocket even around the house.

I'm Ken, architect, proffessor, and blackbery addict.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Email, browsing, app testing much more
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

orbitz no está en línea Stack level 1

Primary use is email..messages arrive faster on my 8830 then on my laptop. If it is an email that requires a fairly brief response, I usually have it typed out and sent before the message hits my Outlook inbox. Emal functionality alone has added hours to my day hanging out with the kids in the back yard etc. My favorite activity with it, however, is rss feeds. I am a major news hound and have Viigo bursting at the seems with feeds...some of my activities are Hollywood centric and I sometimes am aware of news stories ahead of agents and managers....even celeb moms..that is power! My BB is so effective for news that I rarely even bother with reading it on my pc anymore. Of course, I also carry a ton of photos and mp3's. I have yet to watch a full length movie on it as I have an Ipod with about 40 dvd's on it at all time and rotate through about 5 new ones a month during travel etc.