Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I only have the leather case for my pearl from tmobile.. What about you?... General Blackberry forum

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Question How do you take care of blackberrry?

Advertisement

I only have the leather case for my pearl from tmobile.. What about you?

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

Re: How do you take care of blackberrry?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah, I just have a holster. I definitely admit that I am a lot more careful with my berry than I have been with previous cell phones. Other than being careful with handling my BB and such, I just try to keep it clean. I use these pre-moistened eyeglass lens cleaners. They are sort of little individually wrapped little handi-wipes: lint-free clothes moistened with isopropyl alcohol. I originally started using them just to clean my screen, but then began using them to clean to whole thing and they also serve the purpose of disinfecting my BB, especially around the ear and mouthpiece. Plus I picked up a box of like 120 of them for under ten bucks at my local warehouse club. Oh, and I still use them to clean my glasses from time to time.

Ders no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e0cb95

I was careful with my other bb, but I ended up putting a tiny scratch down the screen. It could only be seen from a certain angle but I saw it all the time. I just got a Pearl and bought a Shieldzone Fully Body kit. I covered the front and back. I don't care too much about the sides. It's great because the phone doesnt slip around on a smooth surface. The best part about the shield is that I am no longer rubbing the screen on my pants/shirt to clean the face grease from it, which is how I think I scratched my other screen. It only takes one wipe to clean it and there is no way to scratch it. I recommend it.
    What kind of case do you have? Is it the one with the magnetic flap? I was contemplaying buying a skin from RIM. Any suggestions on cases?

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

I applied the Best Skins Ever, which is the same as those other skin products.

I am really picky about my display areas on any device I have. I notice even gnat droppings, so the first thing I do when I get something new is to 1) confirm there are absolutely no marks on the screen; and 2) apply some sort of screen protector.

I am just as picky with the entire device so I get a tight fitting case made for the item. I then leave it in the case at all times.

Some of my electronics that are 15 years old and have been used look new as the day I got them. It kinda helps if I sell my electronics on eBay as I am able to honestly advertise "like new."

PIN/ID
    PM

i only have the tmobile case. which is 20 bucks yes its the magnetic thing. i wanted to get a screen protector but then i kinda thought that it may not look right since the front of the pearl is all flat, and it wouldnt look sleek if it has that, i barely wipe it to avoid scratches, but oh well if ever it get scratched its better than dropping it and having the nicks and dings right? lol

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the shieldzone on my pearl too. It is a MUST have! It took some time to put it on, but the finished product is awesome. It's invisible, and it is protected! It's a little spendy, but well worth it with a lifetime guarantee!

PIN/ID
    PM

is it the full body shield?

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use a screen protector and a soft leather OEM case.

PIN/ID
    PM

convinced. im getting a screen protector. lol

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2

The shieldzone product is the best. Definitely better than anything else out there.

I'm using the blue skin, like it.

Contemplating the leather flip book case, but unsure. May wait for something a little less intrusive.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Protect your investment!

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I feed/water mine 3 times a day and make sure it gets plenty of excerise. I do not allow it to sleep with us but I do charge him on my nightstand.

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by joedali
    The shieldzone product is the best. Definitely better than anything else out there.

I'm using the blue skin, like it.

Contemplating the leather flip book case, but unsure. May wait for something a little less intrusive.
    My understanding is that the Best Skins Ever product is the exact same as the Shieldzone, with the exception ShieldZone has skin for the sides.

BSE is $7.00 and Shieldzone is $25.

They both apply the same way, they both stand up to the test that both demonstrate in similar fashion as to how they hold up, etc.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...plate/faq/Page

I have to say the BSE if properly applied is an excellent product.

I bought three sets for the Pearl so to get the free shipping, $21 total for three compared to $25 for one Shieldzone.

Although BSE and Shieldzone were discussed in detail in another Forum, the above is just my opinion, but it comports with what others have said.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...0-Pearl/Detail

http://www.shieldzone.com/form/index.html

blbeach no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

I am using a screen protector with Naztech sport case, but i just ordered an aluminum hard case for it. It was $24..

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY THE SKINS ARE BAD FOR YOUR DEVICE. THEY DON'T SAVE IT WHEN YOU DROP IT, BUT EVEN MORE SO DIRT AND DUST GET TRAPPED BETWEEN THE THE SILICON AND THE DEVICE FROM DAY TO DAY USE AND IS MURDER ON THE FINISH. i BOUGHT AN IPOD NANO AND A SKIN FOR IT AND AFTER A FEW MONTHS I TOOK IT OFF TO CLEAN THE DUST AND STUFF FROM BETWEEN THE SKIN AND THE IPOD AND I WAS AMAZED TO SEE THAT WHILE TAKING THE SKIN OFF THE CROME ON THE BACK WAS SCRATCHED REALLY BAD FROM THE DEBRIE THAT WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN THE SKIN AND THE DEVICE. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO THROW THAT SKIN AWAY. LEATHER CASES ARE NICE AS WELL SOME OF WHICH CAN BE REALLY SNUG TO THE PHONE BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN TAKING THE PHONE OUT OF THE CASE ESPECIALLY AROUND THE KEY PAD. THE EDGES OF THE BUTTONS CAN GET CAUGHT ON THE CASE WHILE REMOVING AND INSERTING THE DEVICE FROM THE CASE AND SOONER OR LATER IT IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE THAT ONE WILL EITHER TEAR A BUTTON OUT OR EVEN RUB THE PRINTING OFF THE BUTTONS. I PERSONNALY WOULD RECOMMEND A SIMPLE SCREEN PROTECTER AND THE LITTLE BLACK BAG THAT COMES WITH OAKLEY SUNGLASSES. IT SOFT AND WILL NOT SCRATCH THE PHONE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast