Hello stackers what I'm trying to do is put all my contacts on my sim ... General Blackberry forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

How do you store contacts on sim

Advertisement

Hello stackers what I'm trying to do is put all my contacts on my sim card. The card that came with the Tour is a international roaming sim card. Can this be done?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126
    Last edited by automan69; 09-05-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Can someone help me on this. So far this what I've done. I goto my address book and scroll to the top and hit my menu key. I see in the pop up window sim card address. When I click on it, it shows me customer client phone number to call. How do I store my phone numbers too the sim card?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    As far as I know, you have to add the contacts from your phone to your SIM, one by one.

Open address book, select contact and open/view. Then choose menu, scroll to "copy to SIM phone book" and select.

Cherri I tried this and it doesn't work for me. I did what you said and all I get is "Sim phone book" it doesnt say copy. when i click on sim phone book I get "Customer Care" and the phone #. Maybe I cant copy to my International sim card?
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Automan, did you open the contact first by clicking on it? I don't think the copy to Sim phone book option appears in the menu until you open the contact.

alryder I did open my contact and there's no copy to sim card.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Just got off the phone with Telus and I can't put my contacts on my international roaming sim card. That suxs. I do have them backup on DM but just thought maybe to have a second back up just in case.

bhuynhstuden no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    alryder I did open my contact and there's no copy to sim card.
    Try opening the contact, go to the phone number field and when its highlight, open your menu and you should see option "copy to sim"
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't have the copy to sim option and this is just a normal sim card. Also is there a limit to the number of contacts you can put on a sim card?