i downloaded a blackberry theme from this site and tried installing it to my blackberry ... General Blackberry forum

robsteve no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do i revive my BB?

Advertisement

i downloaded a blackberry theme from this site and tried installing it to my blackberry 8700 using the desktop manager. the installation was successful but my device would not boot up to the 'enter pin screen'. it just restarts itself over and over again. anybody who can provide some assistance please? could it be a virus or something? and if it is, is there a possible solution out of this?

Ps: i cannot even connect to the desktop manager because the device keeps on restarting. the computer cannot recognise the device as a flash so am not sure how i will uninstall the theme.
    Last edited by robsteve; 08-18-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    try deleting and re-installing OS? If not, give it a go and post back w/results...one of us will help.

Delete os from PC , then re-install. Make sure you back-up all before trying this!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    You don't have to blow the BB away, you can connect the BB to the pc and try to remove the theme with javaloader. There are some posts here about how to do this. Hopefully you can search and find it, or I may be able to find the posts

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~