Can someone tell me how i can find out if i was deleted from a ... General Blackberry forum

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3

Question how do i know?

Advertisement

Can someone tell me how i can find out if i was deleted from a bbmessenger? I mean deleted from somones phone device?
    Often its those deserving people who love those who destroy them..

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There is no way to know unless you physically look at their device and their BBM contact list....sorry
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I wouldn't be deleted from their messenger? And lose their name as well on mines?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    There is no way to know unless you physically look at their device and their BBM contact list....sorry

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had people on my contact list even after they deleted the BBM application off their phones and others that I hadn't talked to in a long time so decided to send them a message and got notification that I needed to request them as a contact again so they must have deleted me, but their name was still in my contacts. BBM can be buggy.

Are you trying to contact someone but getting no reply so you're wondering if they deleted you? Or did you ask someone to remove you and are you trying to make sure you don't get more messages from them?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4