Hi! I have tried asking certain people, even a mod, here for help... to no ... General Blackberry forum

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Question How Do I Find PRL?

Advertisement

Hi! I have tried asking certain people, even a mod, here for help... to no avail. For those who do have Sprint PCS and own a 7130e, how do you locate the PRL (Preferred Roaming List) on this device? I'm pretty new to the BB world... so your replies are definitely appreciated! Also, can anyone direct or provide me a link to shortcuts that allow me to use my trackwheel less often? Please PIN me at 3012D334 as I will be away from my laptop for the majority part of today.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: How Do I Find PRL?

I'm not sure if, but look to see if you have a listing in the Options/Advanced Options called Host Routing Table. If so, see if it looks like what you are looking for.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

db869 no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't think you can find it on the BlackBerry through any "normal" method. I'm sure there is some sort of special code that can get you into the guts of the system and show PRL, but that's not available to us "average" users.

braz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur
    Hi! I have tried asking certain people, even a mod, here for help... to no avail. For those who do have Sprint PCS and own a 7130e, how do you locate the PRL (Preferred Roaming List) on this device? I'm pretty new to the BB world... so your replies are definitely appreciated! Also, can anyone direct or provide me a link to shortcuts that allow me to use my trackwheel less often? Please PIN me at 3012D334 as I will be away from my laptop for the majority part of today.
    The answer to your question is dial #help*, that was easy.

AL904 no está en línea Stack level 2

On my 7130e for Verizon, I can go to the phone application, press #4357* and Send.

That brings up a page with many details about my Blackberry. If I scroll down that page, one of the entries shows the current PRL.

Does that work with a Sprint 7130e?
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Using Bold with at&t
    Forum for PTT Users

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by AL904
    On my 7130e for Verizon, I can go to the phone application, press #4357* and Send.

That brings up a page with many details about my Blackberry. If I scroll down that page, one of the entries shows the current PRL.

Does that work with a Sprint 7130e?
    Yes, it certainly does now that I've tried it. Thanks to you and the other people who took the time to respond back!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Have you asked CP6169? He may be able to help you further with this. I am on Tmo and have no clue as to how you would go about this. But Chris prolly will.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I found it but a little late for the original poster. Im working on another way and will let 'em know if it works.