View Poll Results: Did you get your BB from work or on your own?

Voters
134. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Work

15 11.19%
  • On my own

119 88.81%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You just got to admit the BB is a great device and it takes a ... General Blackberry forum

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: How did you decide on a Blackberry

Advertisement

You just got to admit the BB is a great device and it takes a licking and keeps on ticking! I had the option of getting a razor glad I chose the BB! I'm a addict and loving it!

littleyertle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312E219B

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

I bought mine on my own...

I used to own a Sharp Zaurus and I wanted a new PDA, well I also wanted a new cell phone...

So after a lot of research with various cell phone companies, I chose my current phone

I use it for everything... Work, home, pleasure... All my emails get forwarded here... IMs..

I'd be lost without this thing now!!!

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

I bought my 7100i on my own dime. I wanted a Bluetooth capable phone and when I got the brochure and saw the description for Telenav, I was psyched. When I realized what it would cost I was sold (I had been out of contract with Nextel for about two years). I was very satisfied with my Sony Clié UX-50, for which I paid about five times what the BB cost, and I wasn't looking to replace it. I just wanted a "cell phone on steroids". Something that would allow me to keep full contact info, not just phone numbers. And then there was Telenav. Well, the Clié doesn't get out much these days. Its become a very expensive paperweight.

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Deeva28 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242E8627

I bought my 7290 off eBay...and bought my husband a 7280. It has really helped out with keeping me organized...I'm a University student, so I can't afford a data plan right now until after my old cell plan expires next June.

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I thought I'd already posted on this thread. Hmmm...

I bought mine and Wife's. I was in the market for a single-device to replace my mobile phone and PDA. I was looking at smartphones, but hadn't considered the BB. A friend suggested I look at one. I did the research and...

bought two 8700's -- one for me and one for Wife. Now I can't imagine not having my BB.

riotgeek no está en línea Stack level 2

I bought mine.

I wanted to minimize the amount of stuff I was carrying around with me everyday. My Palm was due for an update. My cell phone is nice, but the organizational features are pretty basic. I didn't need a high-end organizer/PDA, but I didn't want to have to carry around an PDA and a cell phone. I liked the idea of having email access, too. So I did some research into both PDAs and Blackberries and decided to go with the Blackberry.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

OS Reliability, Device durability, user-friendly (BB's have very brief Getting started guides) and long battery life! Sounds simple but how many of its competitors can evenly stack up on all counts? In the long run no matter how much flare the new devices have, most Biz users look for those core prerequisites for satisfaction.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Gee! I don't know where 2 start. Let me put it 2u this way. I had almost any & all cellphones, so i told myself why not try a BB device next.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

tjunkie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203E690C

Thumbs up Re: How did you decide on a Blackberry

I have used many smartphone before like Treo and Nokia 9500 (but not Windows Mobile), and the problem was their OS always fail on me. I need to do reset constantly especially during critical moments when I need my data or make my calls. So I give BB8700g a try. So far I have been using it for 3 weeks and no problems whatsoever. It performs well and fast. To me stability and simplicity is the key thing, and so far BB have both.

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I used to carry two devices and it got pretty old. I was looking at a treo but soon learned that they can be buggy. I am an avid nextel push to talk fan and I use that feature a lot for business. So, a nextel phone and a pda all in one package...the 7520 was right for me. I don't think I'll ever go back to just a plain old phone again.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

Bought my 8700c for own business (mortgage consultant) and I kinda like it...mostly my misgiving is the extra $45/month to cingular for the BIS.
    Only other phone that is of interest are the Nokia E61, since I have always had good luck with Nokia phones dating back to the old, old 6200 with AT&T Wireless from 1997...
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is my first bb but definatly not my last. I had ppc and palm pilots before I got my bb. I don't think I would ever go back to a palm or windows device. I have the 7520 and haven't put it down since I got it.

beansy72 no está en línea Stack level 2

I am on the verge of purchasing the 8700g simply because as a flip-phone veteran, I wanted to experience something very new. I am big on texting, surfing and personal/work email and the BB to me seems to be hands-down the way to go. I think the personal consumer is as big on the BB as a business professional.

rokr no está en línea Stack level 3

i got my 7250 on my own.. i've had thousands of phones.. treo.. pda phones.. regular phones.. nextels.. but my 7250 is my absolute favorite.. even tho it doesnt have a cam.. j/k
    Hello im a Mac...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I purchased the 7100i the day it came out, I almost got the 7520, boy am I glad I didnt! I wanted to just utilize the organizational part of the device, until I found out you were not allowed to do that anymore with Nextel. So my company put me on their account, and I dont pay for a dime! Thank god because I use this thing so much I would go over on the unlimited data plan (dont ask me how, I would find a way!) LOL.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast