View Poll Results: Did you get your BB from work or on your own?

Voters
134. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Work

15 11.19%
  • On my own

119 88.81%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well i was using a razr fir voice and a nextel for direct connect. then ... General Blackberry forum

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

Re: How did you decide on a Blackberry

Advertisement

well i was using a razr fir voice and a nextel for direct connect. then i wanted something for data like a sk. i did some research and got the 8700c. one phone one plan does everything i need and then some. i also got mine on my own dollar but it was worth it

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Hey Mobilemetal, how do u like your 8700 after the horrible crash your 7280 took?

Debias no está en línea Stack level 2

I got my 8700 after getting fed up with my Treo 650! I could get another one through work but I think one BB is enough. lol )

mobilemetal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404e2ab

The 8700 has kept my interest since the day I got it. I am on my second 8700 though, as dust under the screen claimed the first one. And now I am experiencing strange freezes of the OS. Nothing major, just annoying. I'm not sure if I loaded something that the 8700 doesn't like, or if some file or preference got messed up somewhere. So i may try and re-load the OS this week, and slowly re-load apps until I either recreate the situation, or it disappears. It was strange that it happened after a long weekend of being out of the area, (i.e. no service in the Adirondack mountains)and I don't remember loading any software at that time.

I'll let you all know how it turns out.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

My decision came easy. Work told me to get one. So i did. They I noticed that I was the only one with a 7100i and everyone else mostly had the 8700's. So, now I have a 8700c through cingular. The BES on base is awesome!

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

I thought it would be great for work and it is but couldn't decide on just one so now I have 16 including 7230, 7280, 7290, 7100, and THREE 8700c's.....My wife said get real and start selling so I am

Hi my name is DD and I am an addict......

d

THREE 8700's? WOW

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

I have good reasons in my own mind......

d

LOL

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF

When the sdk 2 came out it had soooooooooooo many problems and I got tired of the svc always going down..So it was time to step up my hip game and get a grown man gadget and here I am
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I'm a geek and I love gadgets what looking for a pocket pc phone and ran across someone getting rid of the 7290 so I bought it and I've been hooked every since and it's only been a little over a month!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~I got mine at the suggestion of Tmo. After burning out a number of Razrs, tmo thought the blackberry may be a better option for my needs. They were right. My first was the 7290 and now have my second 8700g. The first was sent back due to a defect in memory. I do not see myself ever going back to just a plain phone again. Oh by the way, I paid for them all my self and they all have paid for them selves very quickly. :-)

RyanDarilek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400DE1A4

I got mine through work... But they gave me a 7510 (Ouch). Couldn't take a 7510 for long so I upgraded to the 7520 on my own dime and love it.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by twheeler
    What's your story?
    So much for the poll's options. Both -- I have one from work and a personal one.

drcole no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2B69B

I recently bought my very first BlackBerry, an 8700c. I could probably get one through work if I asked. In fact, my boss would probably give me his. I'm debating if I want to add it to the BES or not. Great tool and it would be wonderful to have access to corp email. But it can and does get abused quite readily.

I started noticing that I was communicating as much through texts as I was on the phone. I also was getting irritated with the email system on my Razr. The Razr died on me and I decided to give BlackBerry a try. Wow! I've had it for a weekend and I'm already hooked. I finally feel connected enough to make me happy. This little device does everything I need and some things I didn't know I needed. It really is perfect for my communication style.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast