View Poll Results: Did you get your BB from work or on your own?

Voters
134. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Work

15 11.19%
  • On my own

119 88.81%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Actually got my original BB ( 7520 ) so I could use the UConnect bluetooth ... General Blackberry forum

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: How did you decide on a Blackberry

Advertisement

Actually got my original BB ( 7520 ) so I could use the UConnect bluetooth feature in my Cherokee, as it was the only BT phone Nextel made at the time.... now I cant live without it!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I wanted something that could do what the Sidekick did (I had one before) but allowed me more freedom. I went with BB and boy am I glad I did

sonofbum no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    40117ea1

I bought my own for work? huh think about that!

Amondra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4010FC01

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

My buddy ended up getting a treo and I got kind of jealous, I had heard only good things about RIM so I bought my first BB a 7290, I later ditched it and went with a treo needless to say I loved the treo but it just didn't feel right..

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

So I went to work one day and got an email saying there was a special on BB 7100g's for all employees (for personal use) for $50.00 and on top of the fact they pay for the voice and reduced the $50/mo BB data plan down to $10/mo as well - I just couldnt resist!!! I am so addicted now - I dunno what I would do if I had to pay regular consumer prices....prolly be really sad to say the least!!!
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

mobilemetal no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404e2ab

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I too am a cellphone junky! I started collecting GSM phones about 2 years ago, and I usually carried a PALM or PocketPC device along with a cellphone. Then last April I picked up a Treo650, and that proved to be exciting and frustrating all at the same time. Last November I picked up a used 7280 on eBay, and have enjoyed the Blackberry experience since that day. Oh, I liked the 7280 soo much I ordered the 8700c less than 30 days after signing up for a Blackberry plan. And I signed up for a BES plan 2 months ago! Someone help me; I can't stop!

Only bad thing that happened with my Blackberry 8700c was that the OEM holster malfunctioned, and caused the Blackberry to fall out. This happened several times before I realized it was not user error, and now my Blackberry has battle scars.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

I can say that i was a junkie. I had 2 Palm pilots (E and T2) and I had a cellphone. Then a guy that i worked with got a Treo and I was so darn jealous! But i did my research and spoke with poeple with BB and Treos and I deicded that i would by my BB and I have never been happier. By the way i retired both Palms.....

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I own my own business so I got it for that and its cool and also i got tired of seeing everyone with the sidekick 2 lol

PIN/ID

But a guy i knew put me on it

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

As a Rogers dealer, i have alot of experience with all kinds of phones and gadgets. Decided on a unlocked sk65 from ebay, and am now a Crackberry addict. Going to get a 8700 when my phone upgrade rolls around.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I bought all of my BB's on my own.

SK2BB I hear u. I got so fed up after going thru 3 Sidekicks that I got the 7105t. Have previously used 2 7730's and 7100t's (still have 1 of each and a 950 RIM InterActive Pager).

Infinyte8 no está en línea Stack level 2

I had a sk for data and nextel for voice for about 3 years, and i just got fed up of carring two devices. BB does the job.

PIN/ID

My bike club member actually got me into bbs after i used his and he was playing with my sidekick...lol he calls my phone bootleg tho cause its a 7290 and he got a 7590 BOO!

I hear u Infinyte. In the past, up until I started using BB, I had more phones than I care to count. Since 1997, I had 3 Sidekicks, 3 Pocket PC Phone Editions, 2 Pocket PC's, a few Nokias and Motorolas, and a Samsung(mostly replacements). Compare that to a total of only 5 CrackBerries (2 7730's, 2 7100t's and a 7105t) in 11 months, 3 of which I still have (I sent 2 back because of defects and signal problems). One funny thing about my PPC Phone Editions and my other SIM-card dependent phones is that I dropped my other phones without breaking the SIM card holder and still use the phone. My PPC Phones weren't that rugged.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast