When I receive a .wav file as an attachment to a .wav file, I choose ... General Blackberry forum

jablaze no está en línea Stack level 2

How can I delete .wav files

Advertisement

When I receive a .wav file as an attachment to a .wav file, I choose the option to download and play. I get a save dialog, with a target folder of "media card\blackberry\ringtones," and a file name of VoiceMessage. When I try to save, it says the file exists. Puzzling, but I go ahead and change names and play the .wav. This file also gets saved somewhere.

I would like to delete these guys, but when I navigate to the media card, they do not exist...anywhere. Does anyone know where they are stored, and how to delete them?

Thanks!

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Have you checked your device memory location for the files? Basically check your device to see if they are saved there. Have you also tried to search for the files within the media card??
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Thanks, stnkyq2. I did search all through the media card.

How do I check device memory?

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by jablaze View Post
    Thanks, stnkyq2. I did search all through the media card.

How do I check device memory?
    I didn't mean the device memory; I meant to say this "Basically check your device to see if they are saved there." The same way you would check to your media card! You would search all documents/ ringtones/ videos.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    open your media, hit to options button and select "Explore" from there you can look through your media card or device memory to locate and delete the files.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    open your media, hit to options button and select "Explore" from there you can look through your media card or device memory to locate and delete the files.

Thanks! That did the trick. Now if I can just remember for next time...