Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've dropped mine numerous times in the months that I've had it and it is ... General Blackberry forum

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: how beat up is your Blackberry?

Advertisement

I've dropped mine numerous times in the months that I've had it and it is still in perfect shape thanks to my Seidio case!

I think I take better care of my Pearl than my car.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

My 7105 was pretty beat up because my wife used it most of the time and our son when he was about 5months old would get it when we were on long trips to calm him down. My 8700g was dropped from one story up onto concrete and dropped on tile flooring and there is only a few scratches in it. And my pearl is flawless right now.
    Ps -my son is 19months old know and he's going to be a blackberry user~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    My 7105 was pretty beat up because my wife used it most of the time and our son when he was about 5months old would get it when we were on long trips to calm him down. My 8700g was dropped from one story up onto concrete and dropped on tile flooring and there is only a few scratches in it. And my pearl is flawless right now.
    Ps -my son is 19months old know and he's going to be a blackberry user~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Right on! BB Future User.. Im sure he's going to have the nicer berry.

name no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405050e

My old 7100 was really beat up. Looked like something out of an old tool box. 8700 is fine, just a lot of chipped off paint at the bottom of the device from the plastic holster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123