Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I had that problem with the sim card door when I got my 8100 and ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: how beat up is your Blackberry?

Advertisement

I had that problem with the sim card door when I got my 8100 and was scared to put it in after what happened to a series of hp iPAQ 6315's I had a few years ago.

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Mine has taken a few tumbles, but it seems pretty tough. I have never had any problem with mine looking worn....still looks like the first day I got it a year or so ago.
    Lovellbird

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Mine has a few very minor scuffs on the edges which is pretty good considering, I throw in my purse and have dropped it a million times on the concrete.
    ]

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~drop your BB? How dare you! I'm honestly extremely anal about my pearl. Gf gates it. She says I'm always on it. (which isn't true) she doesn't dare touch it though! Be careful now...

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

What is this I'm hearing women (girlfriends) abusing BB's? Not good, they are wonderfully magnificent devices that should be treated with respect. If she's upset with the boyfriend throw him and not the BB please!

Oh yeah, my BB is in really good shape a couple of knicks on the back but the screen and the front are in real nice condition.

dlrcapecod no está en línea Stack level 1

My 8700C loves to jump out of the holster. It has fallen on concrete, ashphault, wood etc. It has fallen 10 feet into the cockpit of a boat. The latest adventure was when my son was playing brick breaker as he walked (of course not watching where he was going) and tripped on the edge a pool and you guessed it, in she went for 2 minutes. I dried it out and she is still working perfectly. It looks like heck but these things are truly bulletproof!

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66

I just got a new blackberry about 2 weeks ago.I ran over my other one with my creeper.it still worked but I had to keep it together with scotch tape.

Dallas469 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73B43

This is my fourth BB 8100. Let's just say my gf threw my first one down on the ground so hard all that was left was pieces on the concrete. I was pissed her razor was broke in half due to that. She has a 8700 now? I just got this new 8100 2/05/07 I have a rubber seidio skin and the original screen protecter that came with my device. So far so good and I will make sure it stays new not a scratch. By the way we have a agreement me and my gf on the break phone issue. Let's just say it won't happen again. I like to break stuff too exspecially when it doesn't belong to me.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

Dropped it one or twice but everything still looks good.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yes your hearing women throwing bbs. Lol, she got pissed since I spent a lot of time here too. Lol

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

I meant spending so much time with my pearl

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

my 8700g has fell so many times but thankfully no scratches or any other damage

jaysun930 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2431c3f2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had my 8700 for a few days and I tossed it on the bed when I was about to connect it to the charger I saw a crack line right down the middle of the screen since then I have been extra careful with my bb. I been scared to try and replace the outer lens myself so just waiting until the 8800 to replace my 8700

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

My BB is still very good looking, I try to keep it nice and almost always in my hand, desk cradle, or holster. No scratches or anything yet.

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

After dropping my pearl several times and leaving only minor signs of wear I think it finally found its demise in the snow this past weekend. It is in some sort of coma, sometimes it will begin to ring if someone calls but no way to answer it. None of the buttons are reponsive. If it does decide to ring, nothing lights up either. So I'm using my backupberry (8700c) when I first got it , on day three it was in bed resting and my belt buckle hit it, that left a three way crack on the screen just above my red end key. Bad thing is I still try to wipe off the crack, when I'm reading something...haha
    So I've learned my lessons and I'll be much better with my 8800 hope it will be the 12th and not the 20th.
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast