Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes...and another that bothers me is icons for games good grief...why not 1 icon leading ... General Blackberry forum

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: How about a patch for today theme???

Advertisement

yes...and another that bothers me is icons for games good grief...why not 1 icon leading to the games, just cause an extra click? I only have about 5 or so games but man does it start cluttering the screen. There's one icon leading to my media (music/videos/pictures) why not one for games? Thank rim we at least don't have all the media thrown in with all the apps too.

david1976aus no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2045D236

The simplest solution would be to allow for the vestion of folders on the screen.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

While we're ranting about the today theme, why can't the date be 08/13? Instead of 13/08?
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

walterwt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B2FF0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you use the Plasmic theme creater/editor, you can select what programs are on your today screen. You can also build sub directories to catigorize your games etc. You still can't get all day events to show. Lot more work to create your own, but personally I don't mind the work to have the control.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by walterwt
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you use the Plasmic theme creater/editor, you can select what programs are on your today screen. You can also build sub directories to catigorize your games etc. You still can't get all day events to show. Lot more work to create your own, but personally I don't mind the work to have the control.
    sweet...i have all that stuff installed on my comp and I've messed with with it for a few minutes but if you could give me a step by step or some pointers to lead me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12