Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can use izymail for hotmail. I am using them for my yahoo and hotmail ... General Blackberry forum

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907

Advertisement

You can use izymail for hotmail. I am using them for my yahoo and hotmail at same time. I forward the emails to my gmail acct which I have set up for ALL of my email accts sending and receiving...Now if the google people can fix the "slowness" of checking mail I would be good....

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    thx richardsbd

jcpearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2441f137

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Actually I dont have hotmail so I have never used this application but I beleive you need to install it on your desktop.
    Thats what I thought, Not sure though, I use Hot mail very little, only have it for Teching issues for customers. I used to like it when you could set it up on Outlook or Outlook express as an Http Mail, you could send as what ever email address you wanted.. LOL had some fun with that back in the day. Thanks Gary Always helpful !
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

BigPoppa no está en línea Stack level 2
    hi

the only way i get it to work is to pay £14/£15 per year. It upgrades your hotmail account. Then just enter the details using the BIS facility and its up and running.

Gmail and Yahoo are free, although i think Yahoo require you to physically login once a month. You can use the Paid service from Yahoo so you dont have to login.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
    hi

the only way i get it to work is to pay £14/£15 per year. It upgrades your hotmail account. Then just enter the details using the BIS facility and its up and running.

Gmail and Yahoo are free, although i think Yahoo require you to physically login once a month. You can use the Paid service from Yahoo so you dont have to login.
    In the US, I think the BB Access counts, I go months with out going into Yahoo on my PC, and have no issues, I think as long as there is some sort of usage you are ok, I delete mail and unsubscribe to stuff on Yahoo all the time with my BB, Not sure how yahoo UK acts though.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12