Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wow sorry to hear that trigga, does the warranty cover that? Maybe you hope , ... General Blackberry forum

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: horror story

Advertisement

wow sorry to hear that trigga, does the warranty cover that? Maybe you hope , I'd call them (service provider) anyway and ask them!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Re: horror story

Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    so today i was working on my truck and i set my pearl down and i went to pick it up and it was gone...my cousins dog took it and chewed it up so it still works but i cant see half of the screen so i need to get me a new blackberry : ( and i dont have the money haha
    Wow!! my son broke my old 7105t he is 2; he banged on the screen and cracked it in 3 places...so I know the feeling; I had to call TMO and upgrade to the pearl....I was broke myself....LOL but I cant live without my berry....so I had to do what I had to do!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i sure hope you opted in for the extra insurance then its only a few bucks . I use a lot of recycled berrys so I don't insure them at six bucks a month
    Too cheap... But when I do fork out several hundred dollars on a delicate easy too lose device I cover it! That simple.. as its cheaper then four hundred plus to replace.. and if you lose and find, you have two berrys no one says you have too give one back so just like your truck it should be covered.. Your not driving around without insurance
    And that costs more than a berry
    To cover. so next time cover it for the length of your contract
    And Sorry about your berry
    Heywood ja fix this berry dude

scubalocker no está en línea Stack level 1

I was eating pizza and my dog was checking out my greesy bb afterwards... Were you eating something good before he took it? Like Andy of Mayberry could have said, "mmmmmm smells gooooooood....."

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

well i work at a pizza place so it may have smelled like pizza

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had to ugrade to the 8700 last spring when my dog chewed the hell out of my 7100t. I nearly killed him! Screen broke, all the keys pulled out, and charger cable ripped in half...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12