Hi guys,I'm the owner ofwww.horizonwirelessonline.com I got some emails in the last couple of days ... General Blackberry forum

shapelessbb no está en línea Stack level 1

HorizonWireless and 4.5

Advertisement

Hi guys,I'm the owner ofwww.horizonwirelessonline.com I got some emails in the last couple of days regarding 4.5 being sold on our site. I just want to clarify a few things. We do NOT sell it nor do we load it on anyones device. I'm sorry if there is any confussion regarding this. Our site is merely a reference point for all us blackberry lovers, and we just wanted to keep everyone up to date as to which is the most current build and what's new on it. Not everyone visits these great forums, and aren't really in the "know". I hope this clears up any confusion. And mods, if you feel I'm out of line posting this, feel free to delete my post. I just wanted to be clear that WE DONT SELL 4.5 nor do we load it onto anyones device. Thanks again, and a little warning to all you brave souls who are getting leaked copies of this OS, wait for the released product, its right around the corner, and it will be less buggy. Thanks again

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for clarifying things!
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

I just read on Horizon Wireless' web site...

*** As of May 20 2008 - OS Version 4.5.0.37 released to RIM Partners - now available for most models

So what does that mean? How soon before it's official?

auburndmbfan no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Great question

Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    I just read on Horizon Wireless' web site...

*** As of May 20 2008 - OS Version 4.5.0.37 released to RIM Partners - now available for most models

So what does that mean? How soon before it's official?
    I'd read and noticed that (and also, at the bottom, "Sold Out" with "This product will be in stock on Friday 23 May, 2008." as well - I assumed, well, nothing - good question! What exactly does "product will be in stock" mean???

Quote Originally Posted by auburndmbfan View Post
    I'd read and noticed that (and also, at the bottom, "Sold Out" with "This product will be in stock on Friday 23 May, 2008." as well - I assumed, well, nothing - good question! What exactly does "product will be in stock" mean???
    I have been having conversations with one of the partners and he explained that they don't have a way to add stuff to their site unless it's a product...this is supposed to be just informational. They will never sell it, so it won't ever be in stock. They do point to RIMs download link...and say look for it there when official.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Isnt that alittle ...Obsured? ..i mean if they have to do it to fill contact obligations then by all means. but having links that suggest you sell the product on the site.
    well thats just mean : )