PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Advertisement

Your not alone snipes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Does this update only work on 4.5 os I've got 4.3 in the uk???

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Ok, either I'm dumb as a rock, or the fact that I am in Europe is to blame, but I uninstalled BBSmartview, and am NOT getting ANY HTML email.

Also, I'm running .42 and it's working great. I found .44, and .63. Would upgrading to either of those be helpful? I just don't see the need to, since .42 is just perfect.

Viewing attachment is also not working, so basically, my Blackberry acts pre-BIS v2.5. Hmm...any ideas?

Thanks!
    Open up your Email/Messages hit menu and go into the Options. Go to Email Settings and make sure that "Enable HTML Email" is set to yes. If it's not there, then you're basically still not under BIS 2.5, I believe.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    I second that motion.
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Open up your Email/Messages hit menu and go into the Options. Go to Email Settings and make sure that "Enable HTML Email" is set to yes. If it's not there, then you're basically still not under BIS 2.5, I believe.
    Thanks! Yea, I had done that earlier, and also again now, to see if there was a change, but it's not there. What OS are you running? I've also shutdown my BB twice. Did you have to do that, or did that new setting just suddenly appear??
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

Thanks! Yea, I had done that earlier, and also again now, to see if there was a change, but it's not there. What OS are you running? I've also shutdown my BB twice. Did you have to do that, or did that new setting just suddenly appear??
    I'm running .46 up from .42 which I was running earlier this morning. But when I had .42 earlier today I still had those options, even before a couple of reboots. I believe it was an automatic thing. So it seems like the servers wherever you are aren't letting you use 2.5 or something like that?
    -shrug-

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    great news! I had to resend twice plus a reboot for it to work.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Ok so am I the only one that is getting annoyed already having to download the embedded images in every email?

Did you hit the menu key then select - Get Images - This options then would let you see your images embedded in the email. No downloading. I had to do this for it to work for me.

CSO
    CSO no está en línea Stack level 2
    All we have to do is resend service books? Or is there something else we must do? I'm on AT&T w/ 4.5.

thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is it out for T-Mobile yet? I haven't been home in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tfrankson View Post
    Did you hit the menu key then select - Get Images - This options then would let you see your images embedded in the email. No downloading. I had to do this for it to work for me.
    I know that but I have to do it for every email.... it's already irking me a bit.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Is it out for T-Mobile yet? I haven't been home in 2 weeks.
    I don't think its out for T-Mobile yet. I've seen a few other places here on pinstack that it won't be available until September!

What's worse is I have the 8320, and its not in the list of BB's to get the upgrade.
    But it says ALL blackberry's so we will see.

I am going to keep looking for info on it until then for the 4.5 upgrade for the BB Curve 8320.

¤Via: Crackberry Curve 8320¤
    "It's High-End, It's Shiny, It Means Business"
    "Blackberry, Go Get One! "
    •The Cut Life / C.O.T.C.•

I'm running .46 up from .42 which I was running earlier this morning. But when I had .42 earlier today I still had those options, even before a couple of reboots. I believe it was an automatic thing. So it seems like the servers wherever you are aren't letting you use 2.5 or something like that?
    -shrug-
    Well, as I just posted in a different thread, I have .44, and .46, and I was wondering if it was worth upgrading to .46?? Also, do you know if that's the LATEST OS 4.5.0.x flavor??

As for the reason I can't get 2.5 to work, I do believe it's because I'm roaming on Vodafone in Germany! Nothing else would make sense. What do you think? Maybe, however, giving it a fresh OS install would work, so I could possibly kill two flies with one stone and go up to .46?? I wasn't going to mess with .42 anymore, but when they announced that the "official" 4.5 update was not going to be available until September, I'm all for upgrading to newer versions of 4.5!

Well, as I just posted in a different thread, I have .44, and .46, and I was wondering if it was worth upgrading to .46?? Also, do you know if that's the LATEST OS 4.5.0.x flavor??

As for the reason I can't get 2.5 to work, I do believe it's because I'm roaming on Vodafone in Germany! Nothing else would make sense. What do you think? Maybe, however, giving it a fresh OS install would work, so I could possibly kill two flies with one stone and go up to .46?? I wasn't going to mess with .42 anymore, but when they announced that the "official" 4.5 update was not going to be available until September, I'm all for upgrading to newer versions of 4.5!
    Well I heard the latest is .48. but .46 is fine for me. I see no difference between it and .42 but I'm sure there's some tweak under the hood somewhere. I just chose to upgrade because I was bored, lol.

So, no really reason to upgrade IMO, but if you feel to, go ahead.

Maybe you need to get back to the states ASAP to get the new goodies!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    If you guys are getting sick of manually downloading images for html email do the below.

Go into your email account on your blackberry (Messages Folder), tap the menu key(Blackberry button) and select options, General Options. Ensure you are editing the settings for the correct account(Message Services) Ensure download images automatically is set to yes...This works for me on .44

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast