I have BB 8100 TMO, and I want to change the theme's picture but not ... General Blackberry forum

bobbylew22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Home Screen Picture

Advertisement

I have BB 8100 TMO, and I want to change the theme's picture but not the theme itself. I have a really great pic I took while on vacation and want that set as my background. But It crops the Pic on the top and bottom, leaving just white lines across the top and bottom with the pic in the middle. Is there any way to have a full screen pic of my choice?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    You need to take the pic out and then edit it with an external program to the correct size of your screen. The pearl is 260x240. If you filled out your profile I'd know what machine you have... but you didn't so I dont know, so I told you what I have.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 03-13-2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: removed search reference

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Use a software such as gimp to rezise and reload it to your picture folder and right to set as home need help pin me its in my profile~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Have you tried this:

While viewing the picture, press menu and click on zoom. Zoom in or out as far as you want, click the trackball and you can "slide" the zoomed picture around. Now set it as the background.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    It's probably your theme. Try changing themes and re-applying the image.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Have you tried this:

While viewing the picture, press menu and click on zoom. Zoom in or out as far as you want, click the trackball and you can "slide" the zoomed picture around. Now set it as the background.
    ssnxp, you ROCK!! You got it right! Go to the picture, choose Zoom, zoom it up a bit. While it's zoomed, push your trackball and choose "Set as Home Screen Image" and presto, the zoomed version becomes the screen image.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Go here and select your phone then save it (usb) or email it to your phone:

http://wallpaper.hellaphone.com/#

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    ssnxp, you ROCK!! You got it right! Go to the picture, choose Zoom, zoom it up a bit. While it's zoomed, push your trackball and choose "Set as Home Screen Image" and presto, the zoomed version becomes the screen image.
    Thanks. (: Don't forget you can slide it around if you zoom far enough in, also.