This is a simple way to add holidays to the calendar. For this I will ... General Blackberry forum

warren2781 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

holidays...

Advertisement

This is a simple way to add holidays to the calendar. For this I will be using google calendar (there is a way for windows users to do it but i don't use windows so google it).
    For this to work you will need google sync installed on your bb, Download it at the google web page.

This first part is done on the pc.

im guessing you already have a google account and wont explain how to do this. on your google calendar, where "My calendars" is click on manage calendars on this new page click on add calendar and on this last page click on holidays, on this page you have more options on the calendar you want to add, in this case ill go with "us holidays"... click on "add to calendar"

Google Calendar > Manage Calendars > add calendar > Holidays > ***pick your new calendar*** > Back to calendar

This part is done on the bb.

Lets go to the bb. pop open your calendar on the bb. hit the option button and go to google sync. here hit the menu button and o to options and where it says "Sync these Calendars:" hit the menu button and select "change option", on this new menu make sure a check mark is on the left of the new calendar, close this from the menu and go yo the main google sync window. hit menu and "sync now"...

BB Calendar > (menu) Google sync > (menu) Options > "Sync these Calendars:" (menu) change option > check mark next to new calendar > (menu) close > (menu) close > (menu) Sync now...

Wuala

sorry for the bad english... :P hope this helps for something...

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Nice, thanks for the mini tutorial!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Windows outlook 2007 has the same ability. You go into options, select calendar options, and there should be an option to add holidays. You have multiple countries you can pick. After word just sync your bb and your done! Simple. 2003 users have an issue when it comes to this. The calendar only goes to 2008 when adding holidays. 2007 goes to 2012 I believe. I may be off a year =) hope this helps also
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do you do this on a Yahoo Calendar?

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yeah, I use yhoo also!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene