hi i have a Sidekick 3 and with the Sidekicks you can email your pics ... General Blackberry forum

tinks no está en línea Stack level 1

hiplogs

Advertisement

hi i have a Sidekick 3 and with the Sidekicks you can email your pics to a place called hiplog (hiptop.com/hiplog/) and it stores your pics there for you. i was just wondering if the Blackberry has anything like this. Thanks.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: hiplogs

Opera mini had something like that built in. Its in the My Opera section in the bookmarks of the main screen. It talks about sharing photos and making a blog. Check it out, it may be what you're looking for. Oh, opera 4 beta.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: hiplogs

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    Opera mini had something like that built in. Its in the My Opera section in the bookmarks of the main screen. It talks about sharing photos and making a blog. Check it out, it may be what you're looking for. Oh, opera 4 beta.
    Actually I just downloaded that the other day after using Mini v 3. It's quite interesting in how it functions and rather fun to use. Seems to be very bug free. However it's only been a short while, so after I use it for a longer period I will have a better feel for all of what it can do.

Cheers...