Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

wow i had a talk about pager and then after those went out i got ... General Blackberry forum

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

Re: Highschool Users

Advertisement

wow i had a talk about pager and then after those went out i got a startac for a couple yrs. wow i wonder what my 14 month old daughter will want whn she is in high school. boy oh boy i can wait for tht day.
    Who talks on the phone anymore. Email or PIN me, I will get back to you faster.

KingBee01 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I'm 14 and I have a 8700c and a pearl

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

I'm all for gadgets so If high schoolers want BB's and they contribute toward it whether it's monetarily or because they are obedient to their parents. I say go for it! I wish they had them when I was in highschool.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Do you mean colored as in colors on clothes showing and you can see what color the person's shoes are? I'm just trying to make sure that's what you mean. Lol
    I removed the name from the quote because I don't think it is just that person but many in society... but man people are touchy about the word "color".

I know what you mean about the old old shows being in B/W only and those were the ones on Nick at Night lol but times have changed. it's like yesterday I remember watching Knight Rider on TV but now its considered "old"

but back on subject - I didn't really see anyone telling what they USE these BB's for in high school.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

kenvibe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EF1468

Wow! And thought I was a young freshman in college with a pearl. I was wondering if anyone has a graphing calculator for the pearl, seeing how I am sitting algebra without a calcutlator.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blonde4Ever no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PMme!

I'm a senior!

88HUNNIT no está en línea Stack level 2

My 9 yr old has a cell fone.. and she is eye-ing my 8800! see me in a few yrs kiddo! lol

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Man I was born in '83, I mean I'm not old at all,but I graduated highschool early. But sometimes I wish I was born just a couple of years later. I know my parents would have never ever dreamed about getting me a blackberry in highschool. I had the nokia 3390 gold when I was like a senior in highschool, but then again I had just turned 16 then, but you guys are freaking lucky.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Hey I'm a sophomore, in high school and I love my BB. Lets bring this thread back to life!
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

kfischer009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sophomore with a pearl and soon to be a storm this friday, very useful

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    I've had blackberrys since I was in 11th grade now I'm in college I love blackberry
    Now I have an 8330 with sprint
    Feel free to contact me if you wanna talk
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    im a highschool user...i design themes

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think it's great young people are using technology this way. I don't know why age and technological devices seem to be considered extensive and not necessary. In Japan little kids have been running around with cellphones for years and based on their testing scores it works. You can't always see the benefits of something like that. Just learning how to use an advanced piece of equipment can help unlock a child's reasoning potential and boost cognitive abilities. I just read an article from a few years back that states playing video games actually helps with learning. Of course too much of anything is bad...but who knew? More young people should be using blackberries and the like. It's great...unless it goes to their head and think they're superior because they hold a nice looking piece of plastic and metal...

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    Yeah this is a pretty crazy thread, haha. I got my Pearl when I was a senior in high school, thanks mom! Then when I was a freshman in college I bought my 8320, now I am a sophomore in college/2nd year freshman kind of thing.

Now I am deciding on what to buy next... The 8220, G1, Samsung Behold, or wait for a new Blackberry. Decisions, decisions.

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    im 16 and currently have 2 8300 curves and an 8100 pearl.. i buy and sell phones i usually dont have the same phone for more than a month

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast