Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio Yeah, thats what I wanna know too. You have to be ... General Blackberry forum

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Highschool Users

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio
    Yeah, thats what I wanna know too. You have to be real careful (and clear) these days.
    Oops, my bad! I meant colored as in not black in white. They used to show a lot of "I Love Lucy" on Nick at Night and other things way before my time. Now I actually recognize the shows!

BetterBonez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20336AB9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~High School BB Owner Here

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

I am also in high school..it is so cool that I can use the bb to play with msn or..go to facebook or things like that to kill time when you hate that subject or that teacher!

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

even if you hate the teacher or subject you still need to listen and do your work or you aren't going to have another bb again

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

alright...!! I am sorry..btw..added u on gtalk!

lux
    lux no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    It's hard to think that 50 cent and greenday ect. will be considered oldies one day.
    At over 15 years old, Greenday is already pushing towards the oldies category...

------------

Quote Originally Posted by krazed14
    My parents spoil the heck out of me. Lol!
    They got me the pearl about 4 months ago and now they're asking "when is that new blackberry coming out? Do you want to upgrade your phone?"
    My birthday is coming up and they are talking about getting me a car!.. Lol!!
    need an older brother? I could use a new(er) car... as a bonus, I'm not very picky - I would be happy with something cheap like an Acura TSX.

Unplug no está en línea Stack level 2

lol...lux...i got a tsx :P and im upgrading to the 8800.

xsha no está en línea Stack level 1

Reading the pasts posts about how high school kids can afford such an expensive phone - since the beginning of high school my mom set up a bank account for me that gives me like two hundred bucks a month. I save up and I was able to buy a new (replacement) Blackberry.
    It's basically my allowance for everything, including for things such as school trips and such. So I'm NEVER allowed to ask for money.

Anyways, I'm a freshman in high school, but honestly, I think that my Pearl is going to get me bad grades. It's really difficult to stay organized with it because I can't use my cell phone in school all the time (I have to sneak it... ) and I lose sleep at night because I'm browsing through facebook at 2 am. But that won't stop me from becoming an avid user!! I love my BB.

krazed14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E18D0B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sorry guys I have plenty of siblings, 3 sisters...

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm only 15, and I bought my Pearl with my own money. I don't have it set up on a Data Plan though... I strictly only have it on a Prepaid Service which my parents pay for.

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

"high school kids...why in the world do you need a BB?"
    a blackberry is a tool. a treo is a toy

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6

All I can say is that I am way too old! The only way my 12 yr old is getting a blackberry is if the 88 BB is really a big ste up from the 87 BB. If I have to pay for two data plans then he will keep his sprint blade!

Mocoman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

ya im n 12th grade n it has helped me so much lol... but its sick the only thing is i need like a few more things to helpp me get through classes maby some kind of microsoft word thngy or somthing to keep me always better then the others yaddimean

Rvg2151 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EA6EFD

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Juinor in high school

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

If I had a Blackberry when I was in high school (which weren't around then, of course), I would have never gotten anything done and completely flunked out of school.

When I was a high school kid, my parents would give me a quarter for a payphone to call home if I was going to be late or something.......no cell phone.

We added a line to my account a couple of years ago when my son was six so that he could take a cheap cellphone to his Dad's every other weekend. (His Dad had no phone and was an hour away.) Also, since we had no landline at the time, he had a way to call us from home if something happened that he ended up home alone with his little sister after school. But now his Dad has a phone......and he doesn't need it anymore He was responsible enough with it....but I still won't get him a Blackberry, not even when he hits high school. If he wants to buy it and pay the bill himself, fine....as long as his grades stay up.

That is my opinion on it
    Lovellbird

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast