Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hey everybody, I'm a highschool student and I was wondering if there were more highschool ... General Blackberry forum

krazed14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E18D0B

Highschool Users

Advertisement

Hey everybody, I'm a highschool student and I was wondering if there were more highschool users.
    The blackberry has helped me a lot. Since I got it my grades has gone up by over 9 points, I'm more organized now and I'm the envy of everyone in my class. Lol!!!

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Highschool Users

Your lucky, i would not give a 500$ phone to my kid lol. Glad it helped you tho ...how did it help you exactly?

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

Its good to know that I'm not the only high school blackberry user!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I will be a highschool student next year. I am a middle school Blackberry User (pearl). It is great because it can help you organize and help study for tests. I also use my laptop at school and is great to tether with! My father is getting the 8700c (this is going to be interesting) becuase he is not very good with technology. At least we get free PIN messaging. I know everyone thinks it's a bit odd for a middle schooler to have a BB, but I do.

GP

PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

Yea its fun having this phone in school cause you can mess around with it to kill some time.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey I'm not the only one! I'm a senior and love the phone. I bought it and make the monthly payment so I treasure it!

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

I'm a senior and I love this phone as well. It's amazing and helps me get through long periods and i can talk on it without looking like im holding a taco *SK3* lol-Aber

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey I'm a High School user as well. I'm only in grade 10... but I love the Pearl!

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

I'm a sophmore in hs and my grades have gone up but I don't think it waz cause of the pearl but! I love mah pearl
    ~via mah pearl (official stacker)~

killix no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I'm a Jr. In highschool and I LOVE my pearl. And Pinstack, It rules to be able to find new themes and info all the time with other BB users! Kudos all BB owners!

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would agree that the sk3 is pretty ridiculous. And I enjoy the fone a lot. I love the reactions I get from people at school too.

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I am a freshman in hs, play baseball, and just chill with friends. I have the pearl. Its hasn't really helped me much because I already have straight A's but anyway it is good because it helps pass time and everyone thinks it is the coolest thing.

Also it helps me with homework. Today I had to do something that I didn't know how to do and i pulled out my pearl and got on the internet and figured out what to do. It's a great phone and i can also talk on it without people seeing it. Pretty cool actually, lol.

COJO 24

Quote Originally Posted by labevlol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would agree that the sk3 is pretty ridiculous. And I enjoy the fone a lot. I love the reactions I get from people at school too.
    Lol me too. Does anyone else hate it when someone goes "Is that the chocolate?" That bugs me to DEATH. And then the people who think I/we are spoiled because we have a blackberry (lol maybe that one is just me). I hate at soccer everyone is like omg she has the chocolate. They have no idea I have a Blackberry, they wouldn't know if it was spelled out right in front of them . That last one bugs me the most!

Just thought I would put my thoughts out there,
    GP

PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

I had a couple of people at my school that asked me if my pearl was a chocolate lol but I'm a freshman in high school and it really is cool to have everybody like your phone at school!

Quote Originally Posted by pearl-8100
    I had a couple of people at my school that asked me if my pearl was a chocolate lol but I'm a freshman in high school and it really is cool to have everybody like your phone at school!
    Lol

GP

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast