BlackBerry Addict .... I had to drop back to a reg phone for a bit ... General Blackberry forum

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3

Hi, my name is needforspd and Im a BBA & Ill miss my BB :(

Advertisement

BlackBerry Addict ....

I had to drop back to a reg phone for a bit cuz I couldnt afford my monthly cell bill. Its been a few hours now w/o my BB and I still keep going to check it for msgs, emails, PINs, viigo updates. WTF? LOL. I know its not working but cant help but check it. Hopefully this gets easier down the line. Itll be about 4-6 months before I think Ill be able to come back to a BB. Have a couple extra lines I need to wait for the contracts to be up before I can cancel them and drop my plan to a BB voice/data one.
    Ill probably still carry my BB with me cuz of some non-data apps I have on there that Ive come accustomed to using daily. Gonna be wierd, thats for sure.

Wish me luck! LOL

Ill be around the stacks still. Ive learned enough to help out some and any apps I see that dont require data that look usefull Ill snag and test then delete, lol.

Last edited by needforspd; 07-15-2008 at 12:34 AM.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    ouch good luck
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Thats Ruff. I Couldn't go a day w/o my berry. I couldn't imagine a couple months!
    Good luck on that. and remember if you start shaking like a crackhead, eat something. maybe do a battery pull every once in awhile , =P

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I wish you luck man.

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Does your phone have wifi? Maybe you can go to panera or use a friends router to get your data fix! Remember chewing gum can help.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    That stinks sorry to hear...I fried my SIM with stupid .37 update and was BBless for 2 days and that was tough so I can only imagine what you must be going through...phatmanxxl has a good suggestion...if you have a wi-fi enabled BB you can get you data fix at least and still show your BB some love...we're here if you need a sponsor ~via BB 8320~

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    No wifi on my lil 8130. Hell Verizon doesnt even offer a wifi BB.

Now starting day 2. Never really realized how much I really checked my BB throughout the day. And I miss BBAlerts, just being able to look at the BB and see the status LED to tell me I missed an email, txt, or call was sooooo nice. Stupid phone you dont know w/ the screen off if youve missed something or not. So I keep having to check if I walk away from my desk.
    The only plus side so far is that my enV does take clearer pics then the 8130 did. And can I tell you I was/am so used to suretype that using a full qwerty again was wierd and I kept hitting space twice for periods and expecting the word to auto populate, lol
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B