Just downloaded yahoo go 3.0 on my bb curve. The problem is that I doesn't ... General Blackberry forum

cm111306 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242AB284

help yahoo 3.0

Advertisement

Just downloaded yahoo go 3.0 on my bb curve. The problem is that I doesn't let me connect. It says that I need to disconnect flight mode, or all network access. Did anyone else have this problem, could you please help me. I think it would be better if you send your help advice through e mail. My e mail is cmguardado111306@yahoo.com. Thabk you

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Do you have bb data? Have you set your tcp/apn? Is your BB connected?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cm111306 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242AB284
    Well actually I'm kinda new with blackberry. Don't know what all that really means. I had yahoo 2.0 working fine, then I upgraded to 3.0.

n2sooners no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you use wi-fi? On my 8320 Yahoo doesn't play well with wi-fi. I have to turn it off to get it working. It works fine for a while, but then something will happen that causes it to give me an error (I think it is restarting the program while using wi-fi). Once I get that error (e33) the only way I can get it working again is to uninstall and reinstall. I turned off my wi-fi and the program has worked a whole week now without the e33 error. I have had some other errors but can usually get past them by just trying again.

I have noticed many others with 8320s having problems as well. I sent a message to Yahoo and they sent back a mostly useless reply telling me how to uninstall and reinstall the program. Not really sure if they realize this is a possible problem or not.