Dear Pinstack users, My problem is that I do not know how to download jar ... General Blackberry forum

IRDanielC no está en línea Stack level 2

Question help with jar. and jad.

Dear Pinstack users,

My problem is that I do not know how to download jar and jad files to my phone. the application loader I on DM wont find any of the games it says I can only use alx. and cod.. I did try this one jar to alx converter by Brandon Swift but everytime I convert something using this there is always a problem loading it into my bb.
    I have no data plan (NO OTA T.T im cheap) does anyone know what I should do?

hope this isnt asking too much in one thread but I also have a problem with themes because they get into the application loader and onto my phone, but then I dont see them. I go to advanced options then application then scroll all the way down and see them. my only problem is I dont know how to set them as my theme.

~Thanks sooo much for even reading all of this, hope u can help

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    themes: have you ever upgraded your device software? if the themes are not showing up it is 1) your software needs to updated or 2) the theme wasn't exported correctly for your device (best way to try one of the themes i've posted...if it doesn't show up, then upgrade your device software)

jar files: you have to have a media card, but you can transfer the file to your media card using mass storage mode. once its there, open media, choose menu/explore and find jar file and choose. you should be prompted to install.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you dont have OTA option then you can download the jar file to your computer. The jad file is kinda useless at this point. Take a look at this.

Some programs wont play nice. They have dependencies and they need to get them off the net. If you need to figure out how to make these play nice then download the jad file and open it with a text editor. Read the stuff in it and see if you can make heads or tails of anything. Good luck. Let us know how things go.