I have the 8130 and I would like to get my pictures off of my ... General Blackberry forum

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Help! Transfer Files From Media Card To PC

Advertisement

I have the 8130 and I would like to get my pictures off of my media card. I have the phone plugged into my computer right now but I can't find my photos in order to get them off of my device.

Please can anyone help me

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you click on "my computer" it should bring up your USB drive that your device is plugged into, and from there you should be able to click on that.

Do you have Windows XP? Vista?

I have Windows XP and it automatically comes up with a pop up whenever I plug my device in and asks me what I want to do with it.
    Example: It asks if I want to save files to the computer, or copy music/pics etc....

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    You have to set the option Mass Storage Mode Support to on otherwise the pc wont recognize it...after that its up to you if you want it to do it every time you plug the phone or have it ask you to activate mass storage....right under the Mass Storage Mode Support there is another option Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected...thats the one that automatically connects to the pc when plugged in
    Last edited by rpol8052; 07-02-2008 at 12:32 PM.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I am on XP right now and I just turn the mass storage on but Roxio says it's not turn on.

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    Support Pro reddog187 posted a great guide of this. It is point 4 on his mini FAQ.

4. Transferring Files
    The easiest way to transfer files is to Enable Mass Storage Mode.
    Options>Advanced Options>Media Card.
    As you can see I have it switch to Auto Enable Mass Storage when Connected. So it just pops up when I connect to my PC. Then you can just access it as a removable drive from your PC and drag and drop respective files into the respective folders. Music to Music, Video to Video, Ringtones to Ringtones….you get my drift.
    Transferring Video Files is easily achieved with the drop and drag method if you have the files optimized for your Pearl. Use can use this thread to optimize your videos if you prefer to do it on your own. Note: this does not tell you how to rip your DVDs just convert files.
    You can read it in its entirety here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=36344

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Thanks so much I got them now...