I NEED HELP PLZ. I just lost my baby, my luv, my live. (i went ... General Blackberry forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

Help, Plz, Help

Advertisement

I NEED HELP PLZ.
    I just lost my baby, my luv, my live. (i went to BUY A BED 4 my daughter TO IKEA in Brooklyn) n in the process i lost my life. My blackberry curve 8320. my life is over i dont know what to do without it...
    I know is no much i can or anyone can do 4 me, but in the mid time i will like to have any suggestion... i just call tmo to close the account or suspended but is anything i can do with the pin number that i have on this profile.???

PLZ, PLZ MY FELLOW STACKER HELP ME.
    MY luive is over without it. whaat can i do in the midtime...

Luv Sorib3lla. :-(

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Sorry to say, but it's gone. T-Mobile will provide you with a new one for $110 if you have insurance on it. Good luck.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    First off have you tried phoning it? Second of all are you sure you lost it in IKEA? Have you checked the lost and found at IKEA or phoned them? Try and remain calm...I know it is hard.

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty sure that in this case you will have to get another phone and will therefore have a different PIN. You can edit your profile and change your PIN once you get a new phone. Did you happen to have insurance on the phone? That may cover most of the cost minus a deductable which is usually $50. My insurance for my Curve covers everything, including damage (even water damage), theft, and even if I lose it I am covered. You may want to check into this with your provider to see what suggestions they may have. The worst thing is you will have to pay full price for a new phone and have the lost one deactivated. There are a few honest people left in this world. Perhaps someone will find it and turn it in. You can always check with the police in the area you were in and see if someone turned in your phone or perhaps call the store you were at, maybe an employee or customer found it and turned it in.
    Keep us posted and I am sorry for your loss.

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Thx guys...
    i just call tmo n yes i have the insurance....it'll cost me $110. at least is less than what i pay 4 it when it came out. thx GOD. But im worry i had so many private info on it thst im afraid someone may use it... Can any one open my folders if the fone is blocked with my personal password. i did had my name n email an i.c.e number displayed in case someone find it...? can anyone unlocked the fone without my pssword? PLZ tell me..

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I don't think so, but let's hope he gets the password wrong enough and the phone wipes itself.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think that if your phone is locked with your password then no one should be able to get into it. They get just so many tries and then nothing. For someone to guess your password they would have to know you well. The odds of anyone getting it correct by pure chance is astronomical. As long as it was locked your info should be safe, and eventually the battery will die. My fingers are crossed that honesty will prevail.....

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    thx guys... tomorrow let c what happen... hopefully i will receive a call. i keep u guys post it. now i dont know how i will go to my bed without it n have to wake up by 3 am. without my baby. dont know how but ill try.... c u tomorrow. n thx again Sorib3lla

T3UF no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3026ED6E
    man that sucks i went without my bb for a couple months i was going crazy everywhere i looked someone had one, good luck.

Pete6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Rough luck man. My 8310 broke and was out for a week what with postage an' all. It was like my arm had been cut off.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    I'm sorry that you lost your phone, but don't worry Blackberry security is the BEST!!

Because you had a password on the phone NO ONE will be able to get your information. The phone will accept 10 attempts to get a correct password, on attempt 10 the device will litterally erase everything saved to the device memory.

This doesn't effect your sim or memory card though. Just have TMO suspend your line untill you get a new phone and sim. That'll keep whoever has your phone from downloading expensive stuff to your phone. (or making calls to kazahkstan at 5.99 per minute)