Hi everyone! We just got 4 blackberry devices from a friend that is not using ... General Blackberry forum

bbcjsn1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please! New to BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Hi everyone!

We just got 4 blackberry devices from a friend that is not using them anymore.

Investigating, I saw that it is possible to use PIN messaging, that to be honest, it is the feature in which I'm more interested, but to be honest, I don't know ANYTHING about this.

The first thing I did was to get 4 BlackBerry lines from my carrier, but now I can't do anything more, what do I have to do now? Please help!!

Thanks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The PIN-to-PIN messaging is ONLY for BlackBerry devices. Did you get the service books sent from the carrier in order to be able to set up your email and use the browser?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Did you also get the data plan on each blackberry? BB Messenger works through a data plan.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Heres a good thread that explains everything you need to know about pin messaging aka Blackberry Messenger http://forums.pinstack.com/f231/what...g_answered-35/

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Congrats on the 4 new toys!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Ray pretty much told you all you need, but feel free to post back with any questions, someones always here!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ...and welcome to Pinstack. Hope you enjoy your new BB's and many happy hours browsing, learning and helping others in the stacks!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com