This is for uk users who have a phone on the orange network. Whenever I ... General Blackberry forum

withnail69 no está en línea Stack level 2

help for orange users who get 'unable to connect to orangewap' using wi-fi

This is for uk users who have a phone on the orange network. Whenever I tried using wi-fi instead of gprs I found I could connect to wireless networks but whenever I tried to view a webpage I got the message (unable to connect to orangewap and something about APN) the useless people at orange don't really understand blackberries and the first person I spoke to said I had to spend more money and the second told me (this is hilarious) I must be trying to access the web with gprs to get that error message and I should contact blackberry. I pointed out that perhaps the fact that the error message involved 'orangewap' it may be something to do with them. Anyway... here is how I resolved it cause I have seen a few people with similar problems. I must add you try this at your own risk

goto > options > advanced options > service book

and delete the top item.... this removes orange world from your applications and lets you surf without having to connect to orange world wap services. Hope this helps

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    great information
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter