I have a 8330 from Verizon - I got an email on Saturday that said ... General Blackberry forum

steve7 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP - No more email???

Advertisement

I have a 8330 from Verizon - I got an email on Saturday that said "this email account is no longer accesible by your blackberry device, so you may be experienceing a delay in email delivery.This issue may be caused by a temporary problem with your email provider.: I am still not getting any emails and other people in my company wiht different service providers are still getting their emails? I just recently switched to Verizon and am not so thrilled wiht the experience this far - any advice???

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Go into you BIS account and make sure the account is validated. Try re-validating if it isn't. You might need to delete it and re-enter the account.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Also, did you happen to change the password on that account or anything?

jaydee5799 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same thing happened to me on Friday! I went to BIS as has been suggested and edited my account by re-typing me correct password. I resent service books. Did this procedure THREE times before I finally resumed receiving work email and did not get the dreaded message..."you currently are not receiving email..." Can't figure out WHY it happened! Didn't change my password or anything like that.

choughton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2554172A
    Hi,
    The same thing happened to me over here in the UK on Thursday and Friday of last week. Only happened on on of my three email accounts I have registered with my bb (an Orange email account). Tried re-entering the account, new service books and everything else. Nothing helped, just waited and then on Saturday it suddenly started working again. Hopefully Steve yours will start again soon.....be patient!!!!
    Chris

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Same thing here! I got the message at about 3:20 am saturday morning. as above it said "this email account is no longer accesible by your blackberry device, so you may be experiencing a delay in email delivery.This issue may be caused by a temporary problem with your email provider" i have dove everything from hard resets and battery pulls to resending service books and deleting and re-attaching the e-mail account in question, still nothing.

tennessee31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This happened to me a few days ago as well. Deleting and re-adding the email account fixed the problem for me. It only affected my work email access through webmail, not AOL. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~