Dear experts, suddenly my memopad has disappeared along with the info on different notes. I ... General Blackberry forum

sudo no está en línea Stack level 1

Help needed, Memo Pad disappeared

Advertisement

Dear experts,

suddenly my memopad has disappeared along with the info on different notes. I am not sure if it was called Memopad or Notes.

I am even unable to even reload it from my backup. Memopad (if it is the one that i am looking for) is appearing gray there.

Someone plz help

Thanks

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Plug into your comp and run DM, it should be there in your app loader, if not you might have to wipe your phone and re-install your OS.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when you said gray is it also transperent and this is in your menu. Did you just hide it. If you did just hit your menu and press show all if you memopad or notes is gray go to it and press the menu again and uncheck hidden. I hope that's what you where talking about.

@blazen2000
    No no no, its not what i meant. I know about hidden icons, besides they do work even when in hidden mode. Its that when i try to load the Memopad module from one of the backup files using DM, other modules are available but Memopad is grey and can not be transferred to BB.

@
    kennedy_84
    Trying to transfer the module from PC to BB is not working for the reason mentioned above.

Thanks for your time, waiting for more comments

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Ok i see what your are talking about sorry about before i am messing with it trying to figure it out. What dm do you have. Have you tryed to re-down load the dm
    Blazen2000-bb4life

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    try re-installing your OS. you may have removed it from your OS's Java folder.
    (I know sounds weird but I've done it)

if you re-install the os it will put those modules back into the java folder and let it install to your phone.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    try re-installing your OS. you may have removed it from your OS's Java folder.
    (I know sounds weird but I've done it)

if you re-install the os it will put those modules back into the java folder and let it install to your phone.
    Oh you beat me to it. He is right.
    Blazen2000-bb4life

glad to be able to do something right.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    glad to be able to do something right.
    Guys, I will do it on weekend. I can not afford to mess up something in hurry. Let me give feedback after i have reinstalled the OS

cool man take your time. just let us know if you need help.