Guys I need some help cos when I tried to sync with desktop mobipocket, an ... General Blackberry forum

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Help needed about mobipocket reader

Advertisement

Guys I need some help cos when I tried to sync with desktop mobipocket, an error msg appear saying that memory card was not found. I had the app installed on my device but since it cannot detect my memory card all my ebooks simply went straight to my device memory.I tried to remove the memory card and insert it back again but it still didn't help. How come?

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Help needed about mobipocket reader

Have you Formatted your sd card ?? go to options>advanced options>media card>menu>fomat card.

PIN/ID
    2569098C

Yup I did that when I first bought the card. The strange thing is mobipocket is able to detect the card if my bb is used as a mass storage device but that way of transfer the reader on my bb couldn't locate the ebook
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Are you using the beta version 6.0 ?? as I believe it is the only one that stores books to the media card.

PIN/ID
    2569098C

Yeah I'm using that version

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

toxic69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20537f3b

if you download mobipocket reader ota you can select the pearl version this has memory card suport but dont try and sync it with your desktop version as it will try and replace the version on your phone, but if you just put the memory card you use in your phone into your computer you can then sync from your pc to the card put the card back in your phone and all the books will be on the card and you can read them on your phone, Remember not to try and sync the phone with the pc this is where the problem is. hope this helps worked for me
    PIN ME 20537F3B

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

I'm having an issue with mobipocket reader too... when I try to login to the online store thru my bb, it goes to 20% and then pauses and doesn't move. It also happens when I try to log into my account via my bb. Any ideas?