Hi I just formatted my media card on my pc. Idownloaded a family guy show ... General Blackberry forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

help media card

Advertisement

Hi I just formatted my media card on my pc. Idownloaded a family guy show but I can't find it on my phone. Where would I look? I want to play it, I couldn't find it in media under videos, so where?

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Oh and do I need to format the card on my phone as well? I can't imagine where else to look for that episode? Thanks lesa

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: help media card

Yes you should format your Media Card on the BB first. Then when you download your video, make sure to put it in the video folder or at lease remember where you put it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: help media card

Quote Originally Posted by lesawag View Post
    Hi I just formatted my media card on my pc. Idownloaded a family guy show but I can't find it on my phone. Where would I look? I want to play it, I couldn't find it in media under videos, so where?
    Make sure it's formatted using the Blackberry, and make sure the file type for the video's are correct...

I notice you're on the 8130, that's Sprint, right? You should be able to stream the video and have the option to save it. But if you're downloading it and transferring using F-drive it might not be the right format. I don't have an 8130, I have the 8100, so I could be talking out my butt... but there's been many videos I had to have encoded and formatted as avi in order to not only find the file, but view it on my Media Player.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!